Saturday, May 2, 2009

Freedom Tag: How do you enjoy the state of being free?

I was invited to participate in freedom tag by my friend @BingFutch a few days ago. Wasn't really sure what it meant at first, but, I'm glad I took some time to understand it.


It's really a simple concept: Most of us do live free and express that freedom in many ways.

Here are the instructions:


When you’ve been tagged, create a blog or Facebook post in which you identify your 23 favorite ways to tap into your ever present sense of freedom, then tag 23 other people, including me, to do the same.

The suggestion is that we try something off everyone's list of freedom. Wouldn't it be great fun to do something you never thought of doing?

Here's my list of things:

  1. The first morning promise of seeing the sunlight
  2. Having my daughter in my life and seeing life through her eyes
  3. The complete contentment of my dachshund after her morning romp and breakfast
  4. Sharing the laughter with a good friend over something you did that was so stupid you can't believe you did it
  5. Having a great meal with people you really care about and it wasn't really what you ate but the moments you shared
  6. Smiling at someone you just walked past who smiled back
  7. Late night conversations with a friend never yet met in real life discussing the possibilities of life
  8. Great music...understanding the passion, work, focus and love that makes music great
  9. The joy of Saturday morning to listen to my favorite comedy on National Public Radio
  10. Not having to commute to work...I only have to take a few steps to my "office"
  11. Watching the change of seasons from cycle to cycle
  12. Being able to make life more like a party and invite people to celebrate with me
  13. Learning how to connect with God
  14. Living through experiences and helping a friend live through a similar one
  15. Crying with a friend you love because you love them
  16. Reading...anything written that just speaks to you
  17. Remembering the past...everything that has happened made today
  18. Dreaming about the future and how tomorrow might change
  19. Wonder and joy at just being human...what would life be like if I weren't?
  20. Holding hands
  21. Walking in the rain
  22. Going to a familiar place by a new route
  23. Sleeping with a smile on my face :-))
TTFN~Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment