Monday, August 31, 2009

"Are You A Joe Lunchbox?"

I wanted to post this article several weeks ago after I and two of my associates had experienced this painful episode. I ended up closing an account that seemed to only keep adding fees on top of fees no matter what was deposited into the account. How do you get "insufficient funds" charges when there is cash in excess of the debit on the account?

If you have been experiencing a cash drain through your bank account, you might want to read this very carefully and pass it onto a friend!

You might be a "Joe Lunchbox" if..."Are you a Joe Lunchbox?"

As always, if you have questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, just email me at debtcure123@gmail.com. I always want to hear what others are saying!

Ta~

Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment