Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bring Sexy Back To Your Home Business

Hello again! I found some really exciting stuff for my friends who have a Home or Small Business that I want to share with them. Okay, I admit it...I find it exciting, financial geek that I am!

Sometimes, being in a home-based or small business loses some momentum because you get distracted by things which aren't growing your business. One of those things are the state of your personal finances. Let's bring back that original glow of excitement so you can go on to reach your potential!

Since I am also in a small business, I want to make sure I manage my cash flow properly, and, along with this train of thought, what tax benefits I can take advantage of while I do business, among other things.

So what does this mean to you? Hmmm, you have a lot to do already and don't really have time to read all this stuff, right? Wrong!

You need to know your financial situation and how to safeguard your finances in any economy. You did enter into your home business to make money and not lose it, didn't you?

Here are a couple of great tips from PowerHomeBiz.com you can profit from in their blog on debt, tax benefits, cash management which you should be aware of: http://tinyurl.com/bz4us7. Get yourself on a financial gameplan so you can stay on track just like you plan that next campaign for the new product launch. Some wise man said, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail".

While you need to understand some basics to be savvy on your personal finances, you should have the advice of a professional financial adviser - so you can concentrate on your business of creating a stable income.

Arm yourself with an understanding so you can make the right choice of who will do the best job for you!

In a later post, we have some tips on how you choose an adviser.

For now, we'll leave you with this thought: Use your time in the most efficient and effective way possible; leverage your time and delegate those things in which you are not efficient. Why spend your time doing things that don't make the income you'd lose doing it yourself?

Ta Ta for now!

Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment