Friday, March 6, 2009

What's In A Name?

Hi!

Just dashing off a quick note about brands, names and recognition this morning!

As I usually do with my first cup of coffee of the day, I log onto to Twitter (I can enjoy two addictive behaviors at once) to see what's new and who doing what. Twitter is faster than any news service and there's only 140 characters in which to voice your views so no editorializing! Awesome!!

Getting back on topic, one of the first articles posted "Don't Be A Sleestack" http://tinyurl.com/bxcnxk
is about the choice of name you use on Twitter and how it can be viewed in a negative way keeping your identity masked for not-so-wonderful purposes.

Even though this may pose an occasional Twitter snub, what is truly most important is the fact that your brand and name recognition may be key to your presence in any setting. The only time I can think of when we deliberately attend a social function and want anonymity is at a masquerade party.

So, I've changed my Twitter name to @JaxLicurse and everything else remains the same.

My brand is still debt cures but I want to give you a real person behind the solution because it is about people and not about brands!


TTFN!

Jax

No comments:

Post a Comment